Sanjeev Himachali – Curator @HRTales.com
Certified MBTI Practitioner
Certified Thomas Assessment [PPA] Practitioner
Certified Extended DISC Administrator
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Sanjeev is having more than 15 years of diversified, cross-cultural experiences across various facets of HR. He has been associated with BFSI, IT, Manufacturing and Engineering Industry. He has published over 100 articles and stories in various magazines, journals and websites. He has been working on several assignments of Career Coaching, Performance Coaching and Process Re-Engineering. Setting-up HR Processes and Systems in Start-up and Greenfield Projects has been his niche.
MBA, Ph.D | Certified Trainer, ISTD | Trained Story Teller
Shankar is having more than 15 years experience in Strategic HR and Learning & Development in the BFSI, Infrastructure and Education industry. He is a PhD in Management (HR) from Osmania University. He is also a “Certified Trainer” from Indian Society for Training and Development and a “Trained Story Teller” from Kathalaya (affiliated to University of Skovde, Sweden). He is a visiting faculty to Tier-I and Tier-II Management Schools in India. His research papers and articles have been published in several journals, magazines and websites:
List of Few Publications
- I am Here to Stay – The Stock Broking Way (An Indian Perspective), July & September 2011, Emerald Journal on ‘Industrial & Commercial Training.
- Source, Sell, Serve & Re(Serve) – A Human Resources Perspective of changing marketing trends from ICFAI University Press Journal – ‘Marketing Masterminds’, March 2011.
- Value creation in Service Economy: the HR Perspective – A case study of Stock Broking Firms in India, October 2010, Financial Planning Journal (from FPSB).
- Changes Impacting Marketing In the Financial Services Sector – Special edition on SERVICES MARKETING from Marketing Master Mind, April 2010.
- Customer Service Orientation – The Role of Human Resource Practices, Marketing Master Mind (Cover Story), October 2009, Page No.25 – 34, ICFAI University Press (Ref. 10M – 2009 – 10 – 06 – 01)
- NO GAMING ON FAME – Dealing with the Employees irregularity in Customer Driven Organizations, Human Edge Magazine, March 2011
- Winning by the Rules – Stay on track to success in the Insurance Profession – HR Today (Career Section), August 2010, Page No.35 – 36, Volume – I, Issue – 5.
- Employee Retention – A Customer Service Approach – HR Today (Focus Section), July 2010, Page No.12 – 14, Volume – I, Issue – 4.
- Women @ Work – The HER Perspective, Human Edge Magazine (Cover Story) November 2010, Page No.13 – 18.
- Business Value Creation through HR, Oct – Nov 2010, Volume 1, Issue 3, People and Management (Magazine).
- Tackling Unemployability, Sept – Oct 2010, Page No.14 – 17, Volume 1, Issue 2, People and Management (Magazine).
- HR for Competitive Advantage, Human Edge Magazine, December 2010
- Linking L&D programs to PMS – Concerns & Strategies – Featured Article on www.peoplematters.in. [http://www.peoplematters.in/article/2014/05/22/performance-management/linking-lnd-programs-to-pms-concerns-and-strategies/5924]
- Assessment Centres – Decide your Course – Featured Article on www.peoplematters.in. http://www.peoplematters.in/article/2012/08/24/outsourcing/assessment-centres-decide-your-course/2035